Friday, September 24, 2004

Weasly Along



I found a great Knit-a-long that is way to cool to pass up. It is the Weasley Along. It is hosted by Alison & Nipper. The Weasley along is making one of the sweaters from the Harry Potter movie. You can make either the H sweater (Harry Potter) or the R Sweater (Ron Weasley). Both sweaters in the movie were made by Mrs. Weasley and given to the boys as Christmas presents. The knit–along begins October 1st. I have ordered the pattern and plan to make the H sweater for myself. This will be my first knit along and I hope I have built up enough skill to make the sweater and to finish it by Christmas.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Tami, that sounds like a fun project! I'm attempting my first sweater to have done by Christmas, too, but we'll see...

Your Coney scarf looks SO warm and fluffy. I can't imagine how much more so it looks in person!

1:12 PM  
Blogger alison said...

How cool that this will be a first big project for you. It's definitely a nice standard sweater pattern, so it shouldn't be too intimidating. And doing the letter will make it fun! Can't wait to get started! :)

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home