Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Bunny's Story



I finished my bunny for the bunny along. I used the pattern from Last –Minute Knitted Gifts. I used Nature Spun sport weight yarn in color Aran for the body, Nature Spun in color Nordic blue for the eyes, & Patons Divine in color Chantilly Rose for the inner ear and nose. I just used polyfill for the stuffing. This pattern was lots of fun to knit. It was cool how it all came together.

After I was finished my husband was curious as to what I was doing with the bunny all over the house. I told him Bunny was doing his photo shoot. He gave me a strange look and then said “That’s nice dear”.


Bunny’s Story

Bunny joined our family in March of 05. He quickly made himself at home. He enjoys spending time in the back yard and has been known to climb a tree here and there.


Rumor has it that bunny has joined a frog band as lead vocalist and might be planning on touring this summer with his new band mates.


Bunny is desperately afraid of Cosmo and his sharp teeth. Bunny tries to stay very still when Cosmo comes near.


Bunny prefers tea over coffee. He says there is nothing that warms him better than a nice hot cup of tea.


Bunny’s best friend is Brandy. They enjoy spending time together and sharing secrets.


We are glad Bunny has joined our family.

10 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

Your bunny is adorable. I love that pattern--it is so easy to knit.

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the newly born family member! Cute and pink, great combination!

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww...a nice story for a cute bunny!

1:16 PM  
Blogger stefani said...

Now that is one cute bunny!

Great story too.

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need a bunny like that.love her!
earth mother
cara

3:32 PM  
Blogger Nik said...

If i put bunny anywhere near my doggie, bunny would be chewed apart.

bunny is too cute.

11:23 AM  
Blogger General Ginger said...

I love bunny!

4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is one CUTE bunny.....and I really LOVE bunnies ;-)

6:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I was looking for sites that have information on esplanade water gardens fort lauderdale
to add to my newsletter when I found your site.

I enjoy searching the Internet and finding information on my hobby of water gardening and sharing that information with others.

I hope that you will pay my site a visit as well.

Thanks,
Thomas Holley
Water-Garden-Directory.com

11:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you like labrador kennel you may very well like this site labrador kennel

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home