Saturday, February 12, 2005

Hello Kitty Handbag

I have finished my Hello Kitty Handbag.


I really like how it came out. Love the cable running along the edges. I embroidered the flower using variegated yarn I had in my stash.


Here is the bag inside out to show the Hello Kitty fabric lining I used. It is real silky. I found the fabric at Joann’s fabric. My husband commented the lining looks so good I could use the bag inside out also.


Cool Hello Kitty stuff for the Home

I found this stuff at Dream Kitty


HK Toaster


HK Lunch Bag


HK Rice Bowl

They had over 40 pages of HK merchandise to decorate your home. I thought some of the stuff was pretty cool. I was scared of the HK toilet seat cover. That might be a little to much. 8)
You can see all these things and more at the Dream Kitty website.


Lastly a Hello Kitty Quiz



I'm Hello Kitty Flower Fairy!


7 Comments:

Blogger FaeryCrafty said...

That turned out great :)
Stacie
http://faerycrafyt.blogdrive.com

2:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That bag looks great! And I'm glad to hear that JoAnn's has HK fabric - I thought they did, and "swept" through there yesterday but didn't find anything. Maybe if I take my time..

3:28 PM  
Blogger Tori said...

Wonderful Bag! Great design. Take care, Tori

11:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Kitty rules, right? Specially when you can make your own stuff with that cute kitty on! I like your handbag, lining and all, when you don't need it anymore you can send it over to me! ;-)

Take care!

4:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It pretty much covers Replica related stuff.

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

**handbag** offers at super low prices. I think you'll really appreciate

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there " Tami " --- I was in the search engines researching SEO Software when I came upon your blog..... I don't know if you are out of place in the engines, or I am out of place and just don't realize it :-)

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home