Saturday, October 09, 2004

50 Questions


Webshots photo

Good Questions from Brain Candy
These questions are perfect for conversation starters

1. After you die you are given the chance to be reborn as an animal, which animal would you chose?
I think I would like to come back as a sea turtle and try life in the deep blue ocean.

2. If you knew that there would be a nuclear war in one week, what would you do?
Spend time with love ones and plan my survival.

3. Given the ability to project yourself into the past but not return, would you do so? Where would you go?
I would not go back into the past. Life for Women has only gotten better and I would not want to give up anything. I would like to project myself into the future I love all of those sci fi shows and would hate to miss anything in the future

4. Imagine you got hit by a car and could be saved only by a special operation. The operation would give you a normal, happy life, but would unfortunately cause you fifteen minutes of terrible, stabbing pain every morning when you awoke. Would you want to have the operation?
I am a survivor and I could handle much more pain than 15 minutes worth for a normal happy life

5. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one ability or quality, what would it be?
A life time of wisdom

6. After you die, you are given a chance to be reborn and chose your gender. Would you be the same sex you are now?
I would stay a woman. I love being a woman and revel in my femininity

7. If you could pick any age and stay there for the rest of your life, what age would you pick?
42

8. Should animals be used for medical research?
Research is necessary unfortunately I would say yes

9. What are some of the things you would do if you could become invisible whenever you wanted to?
I would people watch much more closely.

10. Would you like your spouse to be both smarter and more attractive than you?
Yes, I would want him to be all he could be

11. If you could replace reality with the world as it is on any current TV show, which would you choose? Which character would you be?
Seinfeld, I would be Elain

12. Would you feel unfaithful if you had frequent fantasies about someone other than your partner? If your partner were having such fantasies, would you want to know about it?
I would not feel unfaithful. I would want to know what type my partner likes

13. How many beauty / health products do you use on a daily basis?
Deodorant, perfume, soap, Chap Stick, face cream

14. What is the most important thing you've accomplished in your life?
My bachelor of science in psychology

15. What was your most disastrous trip or vacation?
I have never been on a disastrous trip. Maybe a family vacation were we drove cross country in the family station wagon

16. If you could choose only four things to eat or drink ever again, what would they be?
Bagels & cream cheese, tea, M&M’s, cheese

17. What was the most recent movie you cried at?
I just watched Forest Gump the other day for the hundredth time and I cried watching

18. A person you don't particularly like has food stuck between his teeth. Do you tell him?
NO

19. After your death, an author will write your biography. What will the title be?
A moment in time

20. If you could script the basic plot for the dream you will have tonight, what would the story be?
I am shopping and I find the perfect pair of shoes and they are on sale, then I find the perfect bag that matches the shoes. I end up buying too much stuff because the prices are to great to pass up. I run into a tall dark gorgeous guy and he helps me carry my bags. Then there is a flash and the guy and I are dancing cheek to cheek floating across the dance floor. He is holding me as if he cannot live with out me, and I feel loved.

21. What is one vacation destination that many people think is fabulous, but which you personally have no desire to ever visit (or revisit)?
I can not think of a place that is fabulous that I would not want to go to. Maybe Africa?

22. An eccentric millionaire offers to donate a large sum to charity if you will walk down a busy street - completely naked - for four blocks. There is no danger of being arrested, or physical abuse, would you do it?
No! If it was in the woods, I might. Or on a beach, I would. But not on a busy street.

23. How do you picture your funeral? Is it important for you to have people mourn your death?
It is not important to me for people to mourn my death. I picture my funeral on an autumn day under a large tree with a gentle breeze tickling the faces of those that have come to say good bye.

24. What things are too personal to discuss with others?
Like I am going to list them here

25. Can best friends become lovers? Can lovers stay best friends?
Yes, and yes

26. What three adjectives other people might use to describe your personality?
young at heart, optimistic, kind

27. If you could choose only five people to ever be/talk/associate/whatever with ever again, who would they be?
My husband, Oprah, Ellen, John Cusack, Ben Afleck,

28. How would you react if you were to learn that your mate had had a lover of the same sex before you knew each other?
I would be interested in hearing the whole story

29. Describe a perfect romantic evening.
Candles, rose petals, warm fire, good food and lots of cuddle time

30. If you had to name the one thing that most frightens you about growing old, what would it be?
Loosing control of my body

31. Do you feel uncomfortable going alone to either dinner or a movie? Would you go on vacation by yourself?
I love doing things on my own. I would jump at the chance to go on vacation by myself

32. If you were to be recognized by posterity for one thing, what would you like to be known for?
She never stopped learning

33. If you were guaranteed honest responses to any three questions, whom would you question, and what would you ask?
I would ask my cat what goes through his mind when he runs around like an idiot. I would ask my parents to tell me there entire life story. I would ask my sister why we are not close like we were when we were kids.

34. Given the ability to project yourself into the future, but not to return, would you do so? Would you go if you could take someone along?
Yes, I would bring my husband

35. If you were to be cremated, where would you want your ashes scattered?
Some where in the Caribbean over crystal blue water.

36. Five hundred years from now, only one book which exists today will still be available. Which book should it be?
Lorax by Dr. Seuss

37. If a movie were made about your life, what would the theme song be?
Pocket Full of Rainbows by Elvis

38. For $20,000 would you go for three months without washing, brushing your teeth, or using deodorant? You could not explain your reason to anyone. (Assume that there would be no long-term effect on your career.)
No! For no amount of money would I stop washing or brushing my teeth

39. If you saw someone shoplifting in an exclusive store, what would you do?
I probably would not notice. I would mind my own business.

40. Have you ever been disappointed by a person you looked up to as a role model? Has a hero ever let you down?
My Dad's second wife whom I called Mom for the majority of my child hood has disappointed me greatly. I choose to keep her out of my life now.

41. If you were to have a one-night stand with a current celebrity, whom would you choose?
Nickolas Cage or John Cusack

42. What was the happiest year of your life?
This one

43. If you could make love one more time with someone from your past, who would you choose?
I would choose not to

44. Have you ever disliked someone for being luckier, more successful, or more attractive than you?
No

45. Is there anything you'd willingly give your life for?
No

46. If you could have had a child with a famous person no longer living, whom would you choose?
Clark Gable

47. Have you ever genuinely wanted to kill someone, or wished someone dead?
No

48. If you were God for a day, what would you do?
I would spay and neuter all the stray cats

49. If you could be the parent of one famous person, who would you want it to be?
Dakota Fanning

50. Have you ever stayed home from work or a social event because you were having a "bad hair day"?
Yes

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Question number 51.
In the event of a nuclear war would you take your Coleman poncho? And if so which color? Clear or Yellow?

9:29 AM  
Blogger Tami said...

HA HA HE HE! I think I know who anonymous is. VERY FUNNY! I would wear the clear poncho and make hubby wear the yellow one. 8)

4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a gardening nude
site/blog. It pretty much covers gardening nuderelated stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

5:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home