Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Thank You

I would like to pay a tribute to all the people that have visited my blog. I am new to the blogger world and find that the people involved are some of the nicest people around. I only wish more lived near me so we could get together like some of the bloggers do in the big cities.

I would also like to point out a wonderful inspiration to me and that is Lisa. She has a great knitting blog called knittikins. If you get a chance check out her blog. Lisa recently finished knitting a poncho. She did an awesome job. I have been so torn lately with all the ponchos they are selling at the mall. I really want one but do I buy one or do I try my hand at making one. I am such a new knitter that I fear if I make one it won’t be in style anymore by the time I finish it. But then I see how well Lisa’s turned out and I am inspired to give it a shot. Maybe I will do both buy one and make one. I love her idea of adding a flower pin to the lapel.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Tami, you are so sweet! Thank you so much! I wondered the same exact things before I started my (very, very easy) poncho. (I still might wind up buying one, too!)

You know, if you start one and find that you don't like it or it's taking too long, you can always rip it out. :)

10:44 AM  
Blogger Kathi said...

hi tami-
thanks for visiting my blog. i just got home from classes and looks like i'll be doing some homework tonight instead of knitting. such is life...to get in the way of our knitting, eh? i can't wait to start on my tea cozy. do you have any ideas on which projects you wanted to try?

5:38 PM  
Blogger != said...

This is my first visit to your blog, and I must say you are very talented. The pics of the chicken enchiladas made me hungry.

7:04 PM  
Blogger Shane said...

You know its a small world, when I know personally the guy who just posted "Stan" and yet he didn't inform me of this particular blog. Im soo hooked. Im going to book mark this blog for the recipies, what small town you from? Stan and I from southern small town in NM, though its the second biggest city in NM too I still think its small :)

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home