Sunday, February 20, 2005

Lunatics

I was watching our Sunday morning News show when this story came on.



The WB channel is revamping the original Looney Tunes characters and making a kids action hero cartoon named the Lunatics.
Here is the New Buzz Bunny modeled after the original Bugs Bunny.



As I sat there on my couch with a nice calm cup of tea the thought WHAT THE #$%*! Came to mind, as my jaw dropped to the floor. No! not Bugs.
They were doing the voice of Buzz Bunny and it sounded real creepy, and raspy. Here is a picture of the new characters.



All pictures are Warner Bros animation
The show is due to come out next fall. My first reaction is shock. I truly love Looney Tunes and have so many favorite characters. The original characters have such great personalities. I am not sure why they did not just make brand new characters instead of messing with the old ones. Who knows maybe given some time to let it soak in I might really like the new make over. For now I am sticking with the original.

Looney Toones has a website that you can find cool things for your computer, like screensavers, Icons, & wallpapers. WARNING, if you are at work turn the sound off because the sight makes noise. Your co-workers might be wondering what you are up to. Here is a wallpaper I got off the sight I am using now.



The site is here.


Secret Pal 4

My Amazon order arrived. I used my gift card from my cool Secret Pal. Of course I did not stick to the amount allotted. What is it about gift cards that make me think that means I can spend twice as much? I could not stop myself. I ventured off my original Amazon wish list and continued to find more things I wanted.
Here is my Loot.



Easy Knitted Accessories by Jeanette Trotman
Folk Mittens by Lewandowski
Folk Knitting in Estonia by Nancy Bush
World of Knitted Toys by Kath Dalmeny
Teddy Bears by Debbie Bliss

Books, Books, Glorious Books. THANK YOU SECRET PAL!

I am hooked on the Folk Knitting books. They are very cool how they go into the history of folk knitting before they get to the super cool patterns. The toys and the teddy bear book should be lots of fun. Plus I think there is a Teddy Bear along I might join. The knitted accessories book is OK. It has a couple of cute things in it.


Crafty Project
Today I plan to make some stitch markers. I have been using a different color yarn tied in a circle as my stitch marker. After seeing other bloggers and their cool homemade Stitch markers, I just have to make some for myself. I will post them when they are finished.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the link.I have tweety bird on my computer now.I think my kids will like the games too.
cara
`earth mother

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home