Saturday, March 05, 2005

Bunny A Long

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I could not resist. I signed up for the Bunny A Long. My yarn has been ordered and should be on its way. I plan to make the pattern from Last-Minute Knitted Gifts. I ordered the yarn from Patternworks. I also found this cool pattern book.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A year in Mittens. I first saw one of these mittens knitted on the blog Knitting in Color. Nanette posted last November her Turkey mittens that she had made a year ago using this pattern book. At that time I had checked for the pattern book but it was not in stock. So when I spotted it was in stock now I snapped it up along with some yarn for my knitted bunny.


Easter Finds

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Both of these I found at The Baker's Catalogue. They always have cool and fun things for the holidays if you want to get creative in the kitchen.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

From your Secret Pal 4

Lovely mittens...I see yours are coming along nicely!

Spring has sprung by the look of your beautiful irises! If only it would hurry here!

Look in the mail for a surprise!

Take care!!

6:54 PM  
Blogger General Ginger said...

I had a feeling you were going to sign up for that bunny along. Which bunny are you going to knit? I took a look at the website and that long, skinny bunny that was tres cute.

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home