Sunday, March 13, 2005

Cosmo's Birthday


gift bag from birthdaydirect

Cosmo just turned 2 years old on the 8th of March. He is my pride and joy. I thought I would share some of my favorite photos of Cosmo.


8 weeks old in his tower climber



8 weeks old showing a little Catitude



Playing with big sister Brandy



Hiding in Dad’s shorts



Taking a cat nap



Cosmo spent his birthday over indulging as most of us do on our birthdays.




This I found at Pet Barn. All the writing on the packaging I think is German. They are dried little fish. He can not get enough of them. It is pretty gross. Anything for my special baby boy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLE JUNIOR MINT.

4 Comments:

Blogger KarenS said...

Your Cosmo is adorable. I love the cat tower picture.

12:43 PM  
Blogger FaeryCrafty said...

Happy Birthday You Cute Little Kitty!!

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Secret Pal 4

Happy Birthday Cosmo!

He's so cute! I need/want a kitty/pup!
Never fear Dear Cosmo and pups...I am your secret pal too...and you'll be getting a little surprise from me too...not just for Mommy!

Expect your second package next week!

8:06 AM  
Blogger General Ginger said...

Happy Birthday Cosmo!

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home