Saturday, April 16, 2005

Technical Difficulties

Unfortunately I am having computer problems. I am sneaking on my husband’s computer to write this post. He is mowing the lawn. I will need to make it quick. I will tell you more about my computer once it is up and running. It is currently in a sad state in pieces on the kitchen table. Once it is back together I still need to wait for a piece that is on order that should arrive next week, hopefully before the weekend.

I will leave you with some photos of some of my irises that are in bloom right now.






This is the verbena that I bought last weekend. I planted it in one of my favorite pots. The pot is a wood carved rabbit I found a couple of years ago at one of the local shops.


Brandy is currently hiding under a blanket due to the fact I am not a happy camper about my computer. The rest of the family better be hiding under a blanket if my computer is not up and running by next weekend. 8)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love all the flowers!

1:41 AM  
Blogger General Ginger said...

Bummer about your computer Tami! Hopefully the man will get things back in order for you asap. Thanks for sharing the lovely pictures of your irises and verbena. Lovely!

7:55 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Love the iris!

2:01 PM  
Blogger stefani said...

Those flowers are gorgeous! I absolutely love the purple/white iris.

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home