Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Eve



Here is Cosmo waiting patiently for Santa to bring him some new toys & treats. I tried to have a little talk with him about naughty and nice and how actually sitting in the tree waiting for Santa would be classified as NAUGHTY!

The first time he got into the tree he was real careful getting out but now he just leaps out like a flying squirrel. So far not one ornament has fallen off the tree even with all of Cosmos acrobats.

Joined a new Along



Found the tote-along and joined up to make some bags starting next year. I have a request from my sister-n-law for a booga bag & also I have a bunch of fabric in my stash to make some bags.

Merry Christmas

Everyone have a wonderful Holiday.

2 Comments:

Blogger amandazen said...

Cosmo is so cute! I cannot believe he is in the tree. Too funny!!

Merry Christmas...
Amanda

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cosmo! How adorable. LOL, We just had that "naughty and nice" talk with our dog last night.
Merry Christmas,
Laura

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home