Monday, July 25, 2005

Break for the Summer


webshots photo

It is time for me to take a break from blogging. I have a lot going on with our business. I am currently working on getting set up to do my part of the business from home. I am hoping to be finished by Fall.

Also when I first started this blog in August of 04 it was a challenge and it was exciting and new. I enjoy learning new things and trying new things. At this point I am a little bored with it and not very inspired as I once was. I think that maybe after this break I might try one of the other servers like Typepad. Many of the blogs I enjoy reading use Typepad as their server.

What will I be up to during my blogging break?
I plan to do lots of living. I plan to work real hard and play just as hard, with lots of knitting on the side. I am starting to feel a quilting bug coming on. Perhaps I will design and start a new quilt this year.

I want to thank all of you for reading and commenting on my blog. It means a lot to me that I put myself out there and I got a response. I wish you all lots of Love and Happiness.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will miss your posts. I think I understand, though, having taken a break from it myself. If you do setup a new blog, please let me know the address! Do keep in touch, if you like, you know my e-mail address. Good luck getting setup to work from home!
Laura from Pieces of Life
ps-love the webshots photo

11:58 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Good luck with all you do! I'll miss seeing Haley, Brandy & Cosmo!

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home