Friday, October 29, 2004

Happy Halloween

I carved two of my pumpkins. The third one was a little moldy so I chucked it. I wish I had a catapult so I could have really done some pumpkin chuckin, but I do not. Therefore, I just tossed it in the trash. Here are my carved masterpieces.





One is of Tinkerbelle and the other is the Cheshire Cat. I got both patterns from a Disney pumpkin carving kit. When I was carving the Cheshire cat face it was a little scary because I thought the mouth was somewhat big and that it was going to fall into it’s self. Luckily, it stayed put.



We picked up a bag of peanut M&M’s to hand out to the trick or treaters. We live on a cualdasack and it is very spooky at night just on a regular night. Last year we only got one trick or treater. We are expecting the same turn out. I prefer the regular M&M so that is why I picked the ones with the peanuts. I do not need that kind of temptation sitting around. Now if they were the regular M& M’s that bag would not have a chance it would be gone before Thanksgiving or even sooner. Chocolate is my weakness.

This weekend there is a huge celebration that goes on called THE DAY OF THE DEAD. Mexicans celebrate it and since we are very close to that culture here, many of the festivities take place in our town. I will tell you more next week after I learn more about it. From what I understand so far, it is celebrating in honor of loved ones that have passed. It looks interesting.


Many Bloggers I read have some changing events taking place in there lives and I too have some major things going on. Change must be in the wind. I think that might be a good sign. I will talk more about the upcoming changes in my life next week. I am starting to feel like a soap opera. I am leaving with just a glimpse on Friday hoping you will tune in next week to see what it is all about.

Have a Happy and Safe Halloween!

P.S. Don't forget to set your clocks back an hour Saturday night. 8)

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed it. I have a site/blog also you might really enjoy

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tami, I was searching the web for water ski school and came across Happy Halloween (this post). It wasn't exactly what i was looking for but nonetheless, it is quite interesting.

I also have a cool site about water ski school, and you can check it out here: water ski school.

Oh, almost forgot. I found a cool site that is giving away a FREE Sony DVD Handycam. Perhaps you or your other visitors may be interested. Just click the link below and enter your Zipcode to see if the promotion is available in your area.

FREE Sony DVD Handycam

Im going to bookmark this blog and hope to see more great posts like this one.

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Tami I've just started looking for more information for
REPLACEMENT SHOWER FILTER.COM
and arrived here. OK, so Happy Halloween isn't an exact fit, but I do love the great info in your blog. Great post - looking forward to reading more.

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tami, I really love the great info in your blog.

5:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tami, Cool Blog. It isn't quite related to the info I am looking for, but it makes for an interesting read. I see why I found your page when I was looking for BENEFITS OF DISTILLED WATER.COM related information. I'll have to bookmark Happy Halloween for now and I will be back to read some more.

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Although I was searching for information for BATH WATER FILTER.COM, I ended up staying for a while. You have a great blog Tami. Keep it up.

6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog Tami. Keep it up. I'll make some time to read more info soon :-)

BATH BALL FILTER.COM

8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog Tami. I'm glad I stopped for a moment to read what you have to say :-)

BATH BALL FILTER.COM

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tami. I am constantly on the lookout for more information about water related posts. I know Happy Halloween isn't totally related to my site BATH BALL FILTER.COM,but you have great information. Keep up the great posts and I'll stop by again.

3:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tami, Cool Blog. It isn't quite related to the info I am looking for, but it makes for an interesting read. I see why I found your page when I was looking for related information. I'll have to bookmark Happy Halloween for now and I will be back to read some more.

4:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Although I was searching for information for BENEFITS OF DISTILLED WATER.COM, I ended up staying for a while. You have a great blog Tami. Keep it up.

3:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home