Monday, October 11, 2004

Weekend with Weasley



I have been working on my Weasley sweater. Starting with the back I have knitted 7 inches. I like working with the tweed

Here is a recipe I found I thought appropriate for this time of year.

Pumpkin Milkshake from family fun recipes
INGREDIENTS
1 frozen peeled banana, broken into pieces
3 tbsp. orange juice concentrate
3 tbsp. pumpkin puree
1 scoop vanilla frozen yogurt or ice cream
1/3 cup water

Place all ingredients in blender or food processor and mix until smooth. Serves 2.

In addition, many Blogs are showing pictures of their sky where they live. Here is a picture of my sky in New Mexico outside my front door early this morning. Not one cloud, just blue skies as far as the eye can see.


2 Comments:

Blogger Tami said...

I think I am going to send a recipe for the bloggers cookbook. I will see what I come up with this week, and make up the recipe and take a picture. It sounds like a great idea.

10:10 AM  
Blogger alison said...

Love the sky photo! The weasley sweater's looking great. You're 7 inches ahead of me! ;0)

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home