Monday, October 11, 2004

Weekend with Weasley



I have been working on my Weasley sweater. Starting with the back I have knitted 7 inches. I like working with the tweed

Here is a recipe I found I thought appropriate for this time of year.

Pumpkin Milkshake from family fun recipes
INGREDIENTS
1 frozen peeled banana, broken into pieces
3 tbsp. orange juice concentrate
3 tbsp. pumpkin puree
1 scoop vanilla frozen yogurt or ice cream
1/3 cup water

Place all ingredients in blender or food processor and mix until smooth. Serves 2.

In addition, many Blogs are showing pictures of their sky where they live. Here is a picture of my sky in New Mexico outside my front door early this morning. Not one cloud, just blue skies as far as the eye can see.


6 Comments:

Blogger KnitSteph said...

you should send some of your recipe's to Elizabeth. She's compiling a KnitBloggers Cookbook

here's her blog

http://k1p1k2tog.typepad.com/my_favorite_things/

10:00 AM  
Blogger Tami said...

I think I am going to send a recipe for the bloggers cookbook. I will see what I come up with this week, and make up the recipe and take a picture. It sounds like a great idea.

10:10 AM  
Blogger alison said...

Love the sky photo! The weasley sweater's looking great. You're 7 inches ahead of me! ;0)

2:50 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Hi Tami! The purple tweed for the Weasley is great. Love the way it looks. Oh wow... I miss New Mexico often, but especially when I see skies like that! I hope to make it out there again sometime. My DH needs to see where I grew up :)

Have a great week!

6:41 PM  
Blogger Connor Wilson said...

Every year my son Dylan and I have been building our Halloween animatronic display. This year we added 12 new figures and my wife had been making the clothes etc. but then I clued in that Halloween Costumes were the ideal solution - ya, ok I'm slow but...This year is really cool because we've done an HP Lovecraft display that I'm sure he'd appreciate but I'm not so sure he'd approve of this - The Necronomicon - Is it just me or is that just plain goofy ? Anyway, everybody is doing their own Haunted House thing now but hey - it's fun and if you've got kids I really suggest you try it yourself if you haven't already. It's a nice change from the usual Christmas Lights routine and a lot of scaaarrry fun. Happy Halloween everybody.

4:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog - you have just been bookmarked. Will let my visitors to my site know all about it.

I have a ebay acitons misspelled auction search site. It pretty much is a search engine that allows you to search eBay for misspelled auctions and allows you to find some great bargains.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)
eBay misspelled auctions

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home