Monday, October 18, 2004

It is Monday Already?

An update on Weasley
I was not able to work on it that much this weekend. I did manage to add another 2 ½ inches to the back. It is coming along great. So far so good, no complications.



Driving to Ruidoso for the Oktoberfest was a beautiful ride. Living in the desert, we do not see many trees. Looking at all the greenery up in the mountains is extra special for us. Here is a shot taken on our way.



The weather could not have been better. We went to the Oktoberfest first because by the time we got to Ruidoso it was lunchtime. I had the polish sausage with sauerkraut and Chris ordered one Southwestern style. We each had a German draft with our meal. We sat and enjoyed the band. It was great fun watching people get up and dance across the floor. We then shared a piece of black forest cake and some apple strudel. There were about 40 booths selling crafts and stuff. Nothing that I had to have.



After awhile we decided to head out and walk around the shops in Ruidoso.
Ruidoso is kind of a little ski town. It has several shops on both sides of the road. The shops are great. One of my favorites is called No Bones About It. It is all cat and dog stuff. Here are some of the things I picked up while I was there.







So many things I could have bought but I wanted to take it easy on my wallet. They had a real cute terry bath robe with a ducky on the back I thought Haley would like for after her bath. There was also a pair of dog goggles I could picture Brandy wearing. That store is great.

Here is Cosmo playing with his bathed mouse. He loves it.



I finally planted all of those plants. You know you are out of shape when you exert your self a little and can barely move the next day. My muscles are slowly recuperating from all the gardening I did. I still feel like I have Popeye forearms but it is not stopping me from knitting.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Your Weasley sweater looks like it's coming along really well, and your sky picture is gorgeous!

I love specialty pet shops, too. There always seem to be a lot more products for dogs than cats, but I still enjoy looking. :)

11:23 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

I am a little afraid of those mice. But I am so glad the Cosmo seems to be enjoying them.

8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see why so many people have been visiting your site. It's full of related info that I have been searching all day for! It's been very helpful in my research for more info on . I appreciate your candid way of sharing your site with others. I hope I can do the same. Thanks!

5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Tami. It's been such a perfect day today. I went out surfing to check out more information on dog clothing and happened to find your site. I like your It is Monday Already? and thought it would help me in my journey. I was looking for dog clothing related info and I was glad to see your site. I thank you and wish you a great day!

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home