Friday, July 01, 2005

Scorching Heat

I can not be held accountable for anything I write in this post because I am melting as we speak. Unfortunately I am not the Wicked Witch of the East and do not deserve it.



Here is the temperature reading outside in the shade. Yes it says around 105 degrees. The forecast for today was lots of sun and a high of 106. The forecast for the rest of the holiday weekend is much of the same scorching heat with little to no rain to ever come in the future.



I thought I would try to fry an egg out front on the asphalt. It was really starting to cook and then all of a sudden it just evaporated into thin air. Just kidding it was taking a long time so I thought I would write this post and then by the time I was done it would be ready to flip over.

I hope everyone stays cool this weekend and has a wonderful time doing whatever it is you enjoy. I plan to go to the movies this weekend and see War of the Worlds. I also plan to do lots of knitting of course. Maybe I will get a kiddy pool to put my feet in while I knit and sip on an ice cold margarita. Now that is a vacation baby!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

theres nothing compare the heat n our country
it leaves as high as 40 C.

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home