Thursday, January 05, 2006

Anyone Else On a Diet?


Webshots Photo

Yea I’m Cranky what about it. For those of you looking for an uplifting post I would skip this post all together. I just need to bitch a little or maybe a lot.

Diet
Ok I joined the millions of people and started a diet for the new year. I worked out twice this week and have eaten healthy smaller portions. Hubby is kind of on a diet too, but he had a piece of chocolate yesterday. DON’T GET ME STARTED! Anyway I just need to deal with myself. Ok where was I, Geez I can not even think straight. I feel horrible. Maybe I should have thought about how hard this was going to be when I was piling on the turkey plate with all the trimmings 4 days in a row with a piece of pie to boot. All the while thinking I better get it all in because starting next year I am starting healthier habits.

Anyway I do not want to spend too much time talking about dieting, frankly it is depressing and not many people like to read about it. So I plan to maybe do a monthly update just to keep myself on track and accountable.


Tax Hell
Anyone else in tax hell? January turns out is my worst month for the business. I am in the middle of filing my December stuff, My 4th Quarter stuff and my end of year crap. On top of it I am getting all the expenses and receipts etc ready to file my business federal taxes. My goal is to get it all done by the third week of January. Perhaps the added stress will help me loose weight?


Maxine cartoon

My only Sanity
Of course is knitting. It always relaxes me and helps me to not focus on the million things going on in my life. I sat down last night after dinner and a very long day and worked on the Rowan Air Cardi. My headache went away and I was able to go to sleep last night with a clear head. I even got excited thinking about what big project I would cast on for after finishing the Cardi.

So if January is turning out to be a challenge to your psyche, hang in there February will be here soon enough. It will be all Roses and pink hearts RIGHT!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear you. I have two businesses and I "did the books" for one of them earlier this week. I was literally buried in piles of receipts. And the stacks of them kept falling over and getting mixed up -- argh! I'm getting stressed just remembering it. And I haven't even started on the other business which is much more difficult. Good luck with your paperwork -- I sympathize!

6:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ugh. I know what you mean. I knew that the holiday was going to get to me, but the post holiday diet is just depressing...

6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You said just what I was thinking - tax hell. I have been dreading it as we started a business this year and this is my first time doing hefty taxes. I'm normally an insanely organized person but when it comes to paperwork and receipts they just all go in one big box to worry about later!
Laura

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home