Monday, January 10, 2005

Weasly Update



Here is a photo of my progress on the Weasley Sweater. I am very excited. I only have about 6 cm left on the sleeves. Then I can block the pieces. After that I can seam it together and knit the collar. Hopefully if I can keep at it I will be wearing my sweater next week. 8)

Patterns
I had some requests for where the sock pattern came from in my earlier post.



It is from the book Folk Socks by Nancy Bush

This book is great. I actually like every one of the patterns in this book and hopefully over time I will be able to make each of the socks in it.


I found an awesome pattern over at one of my favorite knit blogs.


You can find the pattern over at savannahchik, where she has graciously given us her pattern for Women’s Gauntlets. There are two variations. You can either do mitts or partial fingers. I am adding this to my 2005 things to knit list.

2 Comments:

Blogger General Ginger said...

Fantastic work on that Weasley. I can't wait until book six gets here in July! Thanks for sharing that book as well.

7:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the name of the sock book. Looking forward to seeing all your future knits this year.
Laura from Pieces of Life

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home