Wednesday, February 01, 2006

360 Days of Oscar


My Fair Lady

What’s on TV this month you ask? Turner Classic Movies channel is doing a 360 days of Oscar month. All month long they will air Oscar nominees and winners back to back. They are all linked like the Kevin Bacon thing. The first movie starting on Feb 1st will link to the next one they air by an actor or something and so on then the very last movie they air on March 3rd will link back to the very first movie.


Gone with the Wind

Dude I am so excited about this. No more sitting down and flipping the channels to find something to watch. A sure bet there will be something good on TCM. So take a look ahead at the schedule and see when your favorites will be airing so you don’t miss them. Great Idea TCM!


Casablanca

All photos found at Reel Classics website.


Diet Update


I started my diet in January like everyone else. I actually stuck with it and lost a total of 5 pounds. It does not seem that much until you do a search for 5 lbs and come up with a 5lb bowling ball.

It is a start and I am going to give this diet a good couple of months. Basically I am eating smaller portions and cut back on alcohol and sweets. Seems to be working. I did work out a little at the beginning of the month but it dwindled to nothing. I plan to start the work outs again this month.

The truth is I am not sure why we say we LOST 5 pounds. It makes it sound like I woke up and it was gone and I could not find them anywhere. I will tell you from experience it is not easy to lose weight you really need to make an effort and consistency is the key. I will be a trooper and continue on and take it one day at a time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home