Monday, February 06, 2006

Joined a New Along



It is the Sew? I Knit along. Through out the year we will sew different objects. The first one is a skirt. The time frame for making the skirt is Feb 15th through March 20th. I have not sewn anything from a pattern in about 12 years. I sew things around the house but I just make it up as I go.

I chose this Simplicity Pattern #0593


Here is the fabric I chose to make the skirt out of.

It is the same fabric type as the orange skirt on the model in the picture. They had that color orange and also hot pink. I decided to go with the cooler colors of the multicolored greens. Hopefully it won’t be to tricky working with three colors instead of one. Can’t wait to get started and see everyone’s progress in the group.


Progress on the Felted Rose Purse


I am almost through the first row of rose’s motif. I am liking how the red and green really pop out against the contrast of the black.


Quiz

I have seen this quiz on a couple of different blogs. I thought it was cool and morbid.

*Slosh*
You will sink in a mire. You like to think you're

normal, but deep down you really just want to

strip off your clothes and roll around in

chicken fat.


What horrible Edward Gorey Death will you die?
brought to you by Quizilla

My results made me laugh out load. What is normal anyway? Sinking into a marsh is a good story and not a boring way to go.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooo, I just might join, good motivation to work on a few stashed patterns - thanks for the link!
Laura

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home